V. 4.1.2 (15.01.2021)
- Added support for the mandatory 3-D Secure 2.0 address fields. Address data is now sent to payment server for credit card payments, so it is not requested upon credit card data entry.
V. 4.1.1 (09.12.2020)
- Fixed a problem where a failed payment could prevent the order from allowing a consecutive successful payment attempt.
V. 4.1.0 (05.11.2020)
- Handled case where certain settings in Germanized can cause an order number to remain the same for two consecutive payment attempts, where the first one failed. This caused the subsequent successful payment not to be registered in the order.
V. 4.0.9 (28.09.2020)
- Fixed problem with duplicate payment processing due to race condition between notification and redirect.
V. 4.0.8 (23.07.2020)
- Fixed problem with tax values for Paydirekt.
- Added more debugging info in certain exceptions.
- For iDEAL and direct debit, removed the field(s) for entering the BIC and/or IBAN. All transactions will now be initialized without BIC/IBAN so the external form service is used. Entering the bank data within the plugin is not supported anymore.
V. 4.0.7 (19.07.2019)
- Completed German translations.
V. 4.0.6 (19.07.2019)
- Made order number change of previous release optional through a new configuration setting ("Support alternative order numbers"), because it caused problems for some customers. Default for this setting is off which maintains the behaviour of V. 4.0.4.
V. 4.0.5 (05.07.2019)
- Order numbers are now compatible with custom formats and may differ from orderid
V. 4.0.4 (29.05.2019)
- Added support for Bluecode E-Commerce payment method
V. 4.0.3 (07.05.2019)
- Fixed a problem with incorrect status options being offered for the new capture feature (ch1125).
- Removed internal form and JS widget for giropay and eps, which are now both always handled via the external form service (ch1785).
- Fixed PHP warning on login or logout when using iDEAL (ch913).
- Better handling of misconfigurations of the plugin settings (through update to latest SDK 2.1.24)
V. 4.0.2 (28.03.2019)
- Bugfix: Purpose was not being applied correctly
V 184.108.40.206 (05-02-2019)
- Added missing language files for formal German
V 4.0.1 (25-01-2019)
- Bugfix: Faulty tax calculation for paydirekt
- Bugfix: Error message "GiroCheckout error: missing Merchant-ID" on successful transactions when only certain payment methods are active
- Added language files for formal German
V 4.0.0 (05-01-2018)
- Implemented support for payment method Maestro
- giropay, eps and direct debit: Support for usage with form service, in case the built-in forms cause problems on the site.
- Paydirekt: Support for digital carts
- New logos for Visa/MC, direct debit and Sofort
- Allow reservations and captures: reservation is now configurable in backend as default transaction type for credit card, direct debit and paydirekt. If reservation is configured, all payments are made with that type and the capture is then made when the order state is changed to the one configured.
- Allow refunds: In order overview in the shop system, allow the merchant to initiate a refund.
- Fixed failure in the notification for giropay+giropay-id when ObvName is transmitted back (hash mismatch).
- Fixed problem setting the CUSTOMERNAME in the purpose on guest purchases.
- Removed PHP notices from redirect methods in all payment methods.
- Fixed problem with taxes and configurable products in paydirekt payment.
- Validate for empty BIC in directdebit.
- Removed notice from the paydirekt payment, use the methods from wc_abstract_order class, in older version use directly the variable. In the last version of this class the variables are protected and generate notice message if used directly.
- Implemented multi-language support
V 3.0.7 (12-06-2017)
- Fix problem in purpose with Ÿ character.
V 3.0.6 (30-03-2017)
- Remove the description from the administration menu for all the payment methods.
- Load the payment method description from the Utility class in the frontend.
V 3.0.5 (26-01-2017)
- Fixed Notify and Redirect method in order to update the order status to "processing" if it was already saved as "failed" status. (It didn't update the status before).
V 3.0.4 (12-12-2016), MH
- Fixed problem with multiple notifications (ticket #25946).
V 3.0.3 (02-09-2016)
- Fix error in GiroCheckout_SDK_SofortUwTransaction.php.
V 3.0.2 (22-08-2016)
- Fixed Notices (some properties were deprecated)
- Fixed Notice about DirectDebit when the switch is disabled.
- Round amounts in requests for all methods (to avoid possible double variables).
V 3.0.1 (19-07-2016)
- Fixed problema with other payment methods not appearing when girocheckout plugin is activated