Week 14: Poster Feedback and Dress Rehearsal!
Materials from today's class
In-class Activity: Moonshot 3 Peer Review
- Done in class today, but your final poster is due on Dec 8 at 10:30am EST!
- Setup your virtual poster! We'll be here to help troubleshoot
- Give feedback on 3 other group's poster to help them improve
Logistics and looking ahead
- Last week, you submitted your group’s poster draft!
- This week, you’ll learn how to add your poster to the virtual poster session and we'll do a dress rehearsal by adding your poster draft (you can change it up until the session start time: Dec 8th at 10:30am).
- Next week on Tuesday at 10:30am EST, we'll have our virtual poster session
- The session is open to anyone!
- To invite your friends and family, share this link! And let them know you'll be on Zoom between 10:45 and 11:45 EST on Dec 8th.
- You are welcome to share this with anyone, on social media, etc.
- First 10 minutes - add your poster details to the session!
- Your group has been invited by email -- whatever email you use on ghost -- to be an author at the poster session.
- Follow the links emailed to you (as a group) to add your poster details to the session. Only ONE person needs to enter this information.
- Title: your poster's title
- Authors: a list of everyone on your moonshot team
- Abstract: a brief abstract or summary of your poster. It's fine to copy this from you poster if you already included one there.
- Video chat URL: a link to a zoom room that your group will use to accept visitors to your poster on Dec 8th.
- Hashtags: whatever hashtags you want! Might help visitors decide which posters to visit
- Presenter Name: Your moonshot team
- Presenter email address: Your moonshot team's email (this is not public, it's just used to invite you as an author and link your team to your poster).
- Upload a PDF now: Upload a pdf of your poster draft (your poster won't appear on the main page unless you do this part)
- When you are done, hit Submit and your poster will appear on the main page!
- Second 45 minutes - Evaluate 3 other group posters, for each:
- Visit their poster on our virtual poster session site (no zoom room, just look at it what they uploaded, including the poster itself)
- Use this form to provide feedback on the poster. You can submit one per team, or one per person -- up to you!
- Here's a link to the grading rubric in case it helps
- About every 15 minutes, we'll encourage you to move on to the next poster if you haven't already.
- Dis order and dat order
- Psych Squad, Acquisition Ladies, Bilingualism Gang
- Pop Signers
- Phonetic Fanatics, Sopht Music, The Plastics
- The Plastics
- The Words, Bilingualism Gang, Pop Signers
- Bilingualism Gang
- The Plastics, Pop Signers, Dis order and dat order
- The Words
- Dis order and dat order, Psych Squad, Phonetic Fanatics
- Sopht Music
- Acquisition Ladies, Phonetic Fanatics, The Words
- Phonetic Fanatics
- Sopht Music, The Words, Psych Squad
- Acquisition Ladies
- Bilingualism Gang, The Plastics, Sopht Music
- Psych Squad
- Pop Signers, Dis order and dat order, Acquisition Ladies
- Submit your final poster by uploading it to our virtual poster session.