Motion Graphics Artist - Part-time - Barcelona (remote)
At BCN Visuals, our mission is to have a footprint in the architecture of the future by helping architects and interior designers redefine how we experience commercial buildings around the world.
When you become part of BCN Visuals, you’re not only joining a global company but a team of multidisciplinary professionals who value:
- Independence. Others can trust that you’ll deliver on time and your teammates don’t need to worry about you keeping your word.
- Mastery. You love what you do and care deeply about the quality of your work, down to the smallest details. You’re continuously learning and pushing yourself to the limits of your ability. You're never satisfied with the status-quo.
- Communication. Your communication is clear, concise, and engaging whether you're explaining a complex idea or providing feedback to a teammate.
- Ambition & Balance. You aspire to put a dent in the universe. To do this, you set high standards for yourself and those around you. The time you spend on work isn’t measured by quantity, but by quality.
- Impact. You're able to take a bird's eye view to pinpoint and then solve issues that have a high impact on our clients, our partners, our team, and our company. You're committed to the health and success of both your teammates and BCN Visuals as a company.
- Work closely with our sales team to draft video proposals for our high-profile clients.
- Produce high-quality motion graphics for our "Adaptations" content line.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience with Adobe After Effects
- Strong interest in design and typography
- Good reading comprehension of English
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- A personal computer with Windows or MacOS able to run Adobe Creative Cloud. (We supply the software licenses)
- A stable internet connection
- Ability to work autonomously and stay self-motivated. Previous experience working in a remote team is a bonus.
- The feeling that our values resonate with yours, and you see how they can act as guidance for your day-to-day work.
Please include these in your application:
- An up-to-date LinkedIn profile
- A collection of your best (motion graphics and design) projects and a description of your role in them
What’s it like to work at BCN Visuals?
We’re building the future we want to work in. Here’s what that looks like:
Inclusivity, open-mindedness, and diversity
Our team members come from different cultures. We’re men and women, gay and straight, religious and atheistic. Our company tries to be borderless in every way – we believe that this way of working is the future.
Taking care of ourselves and each other
Our team operates on an audaciously ambitious level. But we recognize that ambition without balance isn’t sustainable. If we achieve our goals, but we’ve burned ourselves out in the process, then we’ve failed. That’s why we endeavor to create a workplace that both challenges and supports us – one that lets us live extraordinary lives.
Empowering people to live fulfilling lives
We strive to build tools that align with our values of ambition and balance. Our mission is to create the future we want to work in. One where people can work without distractions on things they’re passionate about, and then unplug at the end of the day with the peace-of-mind that their tasks and teamwork are accounted for.
Making long-term decisions, even if they’re harder
At BCN Visuals we’re running a marathon, not a sprint. This means that we often choose the hard solution that will get us where we want to go in 10 or 50 years, rather than the easy, short-term option that will maximize profits this quarter. We embrace this challenge and push ourselves to take risks when thinking in the long-term.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
At BCN Visuals, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.