***Provided by the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce and The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce for COVID-19 Assistance.***
Please use the links below to access information the USWCC and ASBCC have collected to assist our members and friends:
Key Resource Links
- Senate Committee on Appropriations: This is the Appropriations Summary of the "Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act" (the CARES Act)
- Summaries of the key provisions within the "Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act" (the CARES Act)
Updates: News & Information
- 2/26/21 From Zach Butterworth, Director of Private Sector Engagement, Biden Administration - Defeating COVID-19 will take leadership from across the country. With more than 500,000 Americans dead from COVID-19, the Biden Administration is rallying America’s private sector to continue meeting this historic crisis with renewed commitments to the American people to put this pandemic behind us and calling on businesses big and small to help bring the pandemic to an end. The first step is to share the attached document with your network so that everyone can do their part. To learn more about this effort, please join us today for a conference call Friday, February 26, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. EST where Andy Slavitt, White House Senior Advisor for the COVID Response Team will discuss the important role the business community can play in supporting recovery efforts through key actions, including the promotion of mask wearing, vaccine accessibility, and more.
- 4/1/20 the U.S. Department of Labor announced new action regarding how American workers and employers will benefit from the protections and relief offered by the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act and Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act, both part of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). The Department’s Wage and Hour Division (WHD) posted a temporary rule issuing regulations pursuant to this new law, effective today, April 1, 2020. WHD will post a recorded webinar on Friday, April 3, 2020 to provide interested parties a more in-depth description and help them learn more about the FFCRA.
To view the webinar visit https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic
- Pelosi vows quick House passage of Senate stimulus Friday
- USWCC | U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce website
- ASBCC | The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce website
- COVID-19 Home | Return to the home page for our COVID-19 Assistance information
- Do you have a resource to submit? Please provide details here.