Tikvat Israel 2022/5783 High Holiday
COVID-19 Health and Safety Rules
With the understanding that no set of restrictions can guarantee a 100% risk-free environment, the following are the health and safety rules for those attending services in-person:
- All persons 5 years old and older must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend indoor services and other events in the synagogue building. Eligible adults must also have received an appropriate booster to be considered fully vaccinated.
- Advance registration for services must be submitted by Monday, September 12. This includes attesting to attendees’ vaccination status.
- Service attendees must be free of all cold and COVID symptoms, including fever, cough, flu-like conditions, shortness of breath, or loss of sense of smell or taste. If you have any symptoms or are not feeling well, please attend via Livestream instead.
must be worn at all times byare strongly recommended for all persons 2 years old and older inside the synagogue building. Please note, service leaders, Torah/Haftarah readers, and shofar blowers may choose to unmask when performing those roles.
- Socially distanced pods will be available in limited areas of the Social Hall to accommodate family groups who prefer social distancing.
- A shofar blowing on Rosh Hashanah and a Yizkor service on Yom Kippur will be held outdoors for those who are not comfortable coming inside the building.
Please note, these requirements may change based on conditions as the dates draw closer; we thank you in advance for your flexibility and cooperation to ensure the health and safety of our community.