Single sign on (SSO) needs to be manually enabled for each practitioner who wishes to use it.
This can be done in two ways:
The practitioner does this themselves from the My account > Settings page
- Login to the practitioner's account
- go to My account > Settings
- paste in the API token that you will sending along with the SSO request
- Press Save changes
This can be a key/token that you generated, or can be the the API key that Physitrack generated for the practitioner, in the case that we expose API keys to practitioners directly.
The PT Direct admin sets the API key (if the practitioner belongs to a PT Direct account)
- Login as a PT Direct admin,
- Go to the Practitioners page and
- Click on the practitioner for who you wish to set the SSO key.
- Paste in your key
- Press Save.