We're looking for a FullStack Engineer to integrate the InvoiceXpress Engineering team.
About working with us:
- You'll be surrounded by geek people who've seen a bit of everything, so working together is how we roll;
- Your code will be reviewed by other team members. That's how we grow together in quality;
- You'll participate in daily scrum meetings with your squad and sometimes some people from the support squad (we all belong to a bigger team - Product Team: Engineering, Design and Support);
- You'll participate in all brain-storming/decision-making related with your squad's scope;
- You'll participate in closed-door feedback sessions with your squad, with the rest of the engineering team and 1on1's with the Head of Engineering;
- We're a compact team of different skillsets (design, engineering, support, sales, marketing) trying to reach a common goal: to create the best Product (SaaS) possible.
- Build sustainable systems to support a stable product for years to come;
- Ask questions to clarify the problem being solved;
- Always validate your solution against tests;
- Estimate engineering efforts when building new features;
- Help your team mates to learn something new (all of we have something to teach and something to learn).
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 5+ years of experience as a Fullstack developer;
- ReactJS experience would be a great plus;
- Experience with Java or Ruby or .Net (mandatory);
- Knowledge and experience in Unit Testing (Junit, Jest, Enzyme), TDD, design patterns, simple design and RESTful Services;
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (a plus);
What you will find in our Playground:
- ReactJS >= 16.13.1
- Ruby >= 2.4.3
- Rails >= 5.2.3
- Ruby 1.8.7 + Rails 2.3.18 + MySQL (legacy)
- Java >=8 (Maven, JUnit)
- AWS RDS (MySQL)
- AWS SQS
- AWS S3
- AWS DynamoDB
- AWS CloudWatch
- AWS ECS
- AWS EC2
- Transparency, including how you can scale up in terms of salary and role;
- Budget (up to, depending on the demonstrated experience): 3000 € before taxes x 14;
- No extra-hours. Life quality is important to us;
- Health insurance;
- Remote work (our engineering department is completely remote, distributed throughout Portugal);
- Our Office in Lisbon's city center (Saldanha) for whenever the team feels the need for a meeting in person;
- Summer Sessions Party (What happens in Summer Sessions, Stays in Summer Sessions).
- Christmas Party (Because one party per year is not enough).
To apply click here
See you soon!
See you soon!