V 3.1.8 (08-05-2019)
- Fixed bug in handling of Direct Debit transactions with wrong IBANs that could create a seemingly successful order in the backend even though the payment was not made (ch1842).
- Removed internal form and JS widget for giropay and eps, which are now both always handled via the external form service (ch1783).
V 3.1.7 (18-04-2019)
- Fixed problem in installation procedure of 3.1.6.
V 3.1.6 (17-04-2019)
- There was a problem when completely uninstalling the plugin (including manual database table removal) and then reinstalling it, that prevented new orders from being saved. This has been fixed.
- The plugin was not displaying a helpful error message when the settings for a payment method were not correct. An empty message space was displayed instead. This is now corrected.
V 3.1.5 (13-03-2019)
- Shipping and invoice addresses were not displayed in Checkout after payment. This was fixed.
V 3.1.4 (11-03-2019)
- Fixed issue with install routine when plugin had already been installed before (could cause payments to not work due to missing database column)
V 3.1.3 (05-03-2019)
- Fixed compatibility issues with V. 5.5.7 of Shopware and the new Shopware Security Plugin with older versions
- Improved handling of parallel notification and redirect
- Improved install/update procedure
- Plugin structure improvements
V 3.1.2 (04-01-2019)
- Fixed bug that did not allow to modify order status in certain situations
V 3.1.1 (03-01-2019)
- Incorrect states for automatic capture were modified (were payment states, needed to be order states). Existing configurations will be reset to "Order complete".
- Fixed bug when modifying an order from the backend.
- Improved ExtJs handling (internal fix).
V 3.1.0 (07-12-2018)
- Change in folder structure and classes for upcoming submission to Community Store. This unfortunately requires full uninstall of old version and reinstallation of module from the Community Store.
- Added full language support for German and English.
V 3.0.3 (29-11-2018)
- Reverted change for Community Store, was causing problems.
V 3.0.2 (27-11-2018)
- Change in folder structure for upcoming submission to Community Store
- #1023: Small fix in install and update routine to prevent problems with missing columns when updating from very old plugin versions.
- #981, #1011: Fixed bug when user edits or saves a new order.
V 3.0.1 (08-11-2018)
- Small fix in update routine to prevent problems when updating from very old plugin versions.
V 3.0.0 (22-10-2018)
- Implemented support for payment method Maestro
- giropay, eps and direct debit: Support for usage with form service, in case the built-in forms cause problems on the site.
- Paydirekt: Support for digital carts
- New logos for Visa/MC, direct debit and Sofort (Klarna)
- Allow reservations and captures: reservation is now configurable in backend as default transaction type for credit card, direct debit and paydirekt. If reservation is configured, all payments are made with that type and the capture is then made when the order state is changed to the one configured.
- Allow refunds: In order overview in the shop system, allow the merchant to initiate a refund.
- Implemented multi-language support
- Compatibility with Shopware 5.5
Legacy (Shopware 4-5.2, nur man. Installation):
V 2.7.3 (27-06-2019)
- Fixes performance problem in Shopware 5.2 shops.
V 2.7.2 (18-06-2018)
- Fixes problem with direct debit payments and external form service.
V 2.7.1 (02-03-2018)
- Fixes problem in update process that didn't create fields for certain versions.
V 2.7.0 (16-02-2018)
- Fixes bug in amount formatting when calculation yields multiple decimals (usually tax and/or dispatch costs related).
V 2.6.9 (05-12-2017)
- Fixes bug in installation routine for shops older than 5.2
- Disables mandateReference feature for these old shops
- Fixes bug that prevented error messages from the payment server to be displayed in the correct language
- Fixes bug in notification and redirect introduced in 2.6.8
V 2.6.8 (22-11-2017)
- Fixed bug in update routine
V 2.6.7 (23-10-2017)
- Update SDK to 2.1.16.
- Added short functions for direct debit payment to capture mandate reference value, save in database and display in order backend.
V 2.6.6 (07-09-2017)
- Fixed further imcompatibility problem with PayPal Plus on Shopware 4.
- Show logo and description of payment method even before selecting method.
V 2.6.5 (18-07-2017)
- Fixed imcompatibility with PayPal Plus.
- Added short descriptions for all payment methods in confirmation page.
- Update SDK to 2.1.13
V 2.6.4 (27-03-2017)
- Little fix for direct debit not saving the order id in gc_user_pay_giroconnect_trx table
V 2.6.3 (22-03-2017)
- Implemented new variable for Verwendungszweck that allows to show the TransactionID, which is now shorter and more user friendly.
V 2.6.2 (29-11-2016)
- Changed $aReturn =  to $aReturn = array() for PHP compatibility with older versions
V 2.6.1 (06-10-2016)
- Date of payment now saved in the order table on successful payment.
V 2.6.0 (26-09-2016)
- Added config options to use external Service form for direct debit, giropay and eps.
- Fixed problem with uninstall method.
- Fixed Zip File in order to install from backend.
V 2.5.9 (31-08-2016)
- Fix for SDK Sofortuw
V 2.5.8 (19-07-2016)
- Added support for one page checkout plugin.