Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer (remote - CDMX)
We believe that technology is revolutionizing travel for the better. Back in 2014 at MIT, we decided to start our Company journey by focusing on bus travel. Why bus? easy, the bus sector is the largest mode of transportation in the Americas. Passenger volume is estimated at over 10Bn passengers per year, 13x that of air sector volume. Yet only 10% of this is sold online today. We believe it is just a matter of time for online bookings to represent 50%+ of all ticket sales.
We are a full-stack company focused on creating the best online experience to book bus and flight tickets in Mexico and the US. Our allies include renowned brands such as Greyhound, Primera Plus, ETN, among others.
Our motto is simple "Be creative, take ownership and be a team player"
About this role:
In Reservamos we are looking for a senior graphic designer with strong digital mindset to join our marketing department. If you are passionate about creating beautiful campaigns as along as developing digital design materials for a fast-growing digital travel business then this position is for you.
- A designer passionate about a marketing communications with a strong visual conceptualization skills.
- A profesional capable of creating campaign applied across a range of mediums including physical (banners, flyers, print ads) and digital (social media, emailing, google display and landing pages).
- Graphic designer with a digital mindset
- Experience in digital organizations either studio, agency or in-house.
- Experience working in a team with a collaborative way of working and maintaining an open communication.
- 5+ years of design experience, including experience designing within a brand, marketing team or agency.
- Ability to communicate (written and verbally) with clarity
- Passionate and proficient about graphic design, typography, motion, photography, and illustration.
- English language proficiency (spoken, written, and read)
- A portfolio with a wide range of examples and cases (social media, emailing, google display)
- Art direction experience
- Video editing skills (adobe premier & after effects or similar)
- Experience working for tourism industry or OTA’s companies.
- Location: remote (CDMX based is a plus)
- Permanent training with access to books, learning platforms, etc.
- Working alongside other passionate teammates
- Major medical expenses insurance
- 100% payroll (IMSS + Infonavit)
- Vacation (20 days)
- Performance bonus
- 2 weeks aguinaldo