👆 Terror Awareness-Why we have to be trained?
- TERROR IN EUROPE : 2014-2017
- NATURAL DISASTERS LEEDS TO MASS DISORDERS!
Safety of Community starts from Personal Safety !
If you won’t Invest to your ability to Protect Yourself You will Be Trophy for Your Assailant !
Personal Defense Module - Public link:
About readiness of Police:
...security services in Britain - as well as across Europe - are all too aware that there are limits to what they can do to spot and stop those planning murder in this way..
St Martin after Irma( 10 SEPTEMBER 2017):
- “The population seems to be left to its own devices, obliged to organize itself as it can to defend itself against thieves,” Thierry Fundere reported..
- ..The French government is doing nothing ..."The police are not well trained…they haven’t lifted a finger to help us out of this mess. ..“The Army and law enforcement are completely out of date...
Human Behavior Model- Wrong Expectations:
Most people Don’t Know how to behave in Extreme situations. They Expect that Someone will Protect Them (Police, Security, Batman ..)
- example: (ST MARTIN, Hurricane Irma : We want to get out of St Martin! We cannot stay here! People are being killed! We pay our taxes and follow all the rules…I beg you... help us... We've never seen this... )
Most Professionals (Police, Security..) are Not Ready for that type of situations too and they CAN'T DEFEND EVEN THEMSELVES !
You can't Defend Others if you Can't Defend Yourself !
About Weapons and Place of Assault:
..One was reportedly brandishing a knife...
...The men were wearing what appeared to be explosive belts...
...van deliberately targeted people, weaving from side to side...
...A machete-wielding man..Louvre museum building
..Suicide bomber..detonated a bomb at Manchester Arena..
...fire the military-grade weapon in the busy terminal...
...suicide bomber ... outside a music festival..
...Two attackers killed 85-year-old parish priest Father Jacques Hamel with a blade..seriously wounded another hostage in a church...
... opened fire at a crowded shopping centre and fast-food restaurant...
...Brussels airport and on the capital's subway...
...Suicide bomb-and-gun attacks across Paris, including at the Bataclan music venue..
...hostages at a supermarket...
...Paris by gunmen who launched three days of attacks in the capital and surrounding regions...
...stabbed to death a policeman..
...the residents at the house had been "preparing an explosive device". A Catalan government official says a cell may have intended to use gas canisters in the Las Ramblas attack
.. attacker, fled on foot and is still being hunted by police..
.....13 German citizens were wounded, some seriously. A five-year-old Irish boy suffered a broken leg.
Hong Kong, Taiwan and Greece are among those saying their citizens were injured. Pakistani, Philippine, Venezuelan, Australian, Romanian, Peruvian, Dutch, Danish, Algerian and Chinese nationals were also among the casualties, officials said.
Europe's deadly vehicle attacks:
- Paris, 9 August 2017: A man rammed a BMW into a group of soldiers, injuring 6.
- London, 19 June 2017: A man is killed in a van attack on Muslims outside a mosque in Finsbury Park
- London, 3 June 2017: Eight people died when three jihadists drove a van into pedestrians on London Bridge and then stabbed passers-by
- Stockholm, Sweden, 7 April 2017: Uzbek Rakhmat Akilov killed 5 people when he drove a lorry through a shopping area
- London, 22 March 2017: 4 people died when a car rammed into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge, and the driver then stabbed to death a policeman
- Berlin, Germany, 19 December 2016: Tunisian Anis Amri ploughed a truck into a Christmas market at Breitscheidplatz, killing 12 people
- Nice, France, 14 July 2016: Tunisian Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel drove a truck into crowds on the Promenade des Anglais, killing 86 people on Bastille Day
- France, December 2014: A van was driven into a Christmas market in Nantes and a car rammed pedestrians in Dijon, leaving more than 20 wounded
Newest Assault in Europe:
- 25 of Ag 2017, Brussels
- 25 of Aug 2017, London
more terror attacks in Europe and Worldwide :
22 May 2017 - Manchester
Suicide bomber Salman Abedi detonated a bomb at Manchester Arena as fans were leaving an Ariana Grande concert, killing himself and 22 others.
18 March 2017 - Paris
A suspected Islamic extremist attacked a French soldier at Orly airport - shouting that he wanted to kill and die for Allah - and wrested away her assault rifle.
Two colleagues on patrol at the airport shot and killed the man before he could fire the military-grade weapon in the busy terminal.
3 February 2017 - Paris
A machete-wielding man shouting "Allahu akbar" attacked French soldiers guarding the sprawling Louvre museum building. The suspect, who was shot four times, was later named by officials as Egyptian Abdullah Reda Refaie al-Hamahmy, 28.
26 July 2016 - Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, Normandy
Two attackers killed 85-year-old parish priest Father Jacques Hamel with a blade and seriously wounded another hostage in a church in northern France before being shot dead by French police.
24 July 2016 - Ansbach, Bavaria, Germany
A Syrian suicide bomber injured 15 people when he blew himself up outside a music festival.
The suspect, named by officials as 27-year-old failed asylum seeker Mohammad Daleel, 27, had pledged allegiance to Islamic State, had a history of mental illness and faced deportation to Bulgaria.
The terror group claimed responsibility for the attack, saying the bloodshed was carried out by "one of the soldiers of the Islamic State".
22 July 2016 - Munich
An 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman, who was not known to police, opened fire at a crowded shopping centre and fast-food restaurant in Munich, killing 9 people and injuring 36, including children.
13 June 2016 - Paris
A police commander and his partner were found dead outside his home in the Paris suburb of Magnanville. The French suspect declared his allegiance to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and threatened to kill non-believers.
22 March 2016 - Brussels
Three IS bombers killed 32 people at Brussels airport and on the capital's subway. The blasts took place during the morning rush-hour.
The bombers were all Belgian.
13 November 2015 - Paris
Suicide bomb-and-gun attacks killed 130 people across Paris, including 89 at the Bataclan music venue. More than 360 people were wounded.
7-9 January 2015 - Paris
Bloodshed was brought to Paris by gunmen who launched three days of attacks in the capital and surrounding regions. The massacre started with an attack at the offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, killing 12 people.
It ended with a huge police operation and two sieges. During the bloodshed, another militant killed a policewoman and took hostages at a supermarket, killing four before police shot him dead.