Scope of the Cluster:
- The aim of the cluster is to deliver specifications for the following:
- A common security strategy for defining the security levels of various systems and sub-systems for EULYNX and RCA.
- A mapping of security features to corresponding hazards
- Establishment of guidelines to avoid any interference between EULYNX and legacy, Non-EULYNX systems
- Providing a roadmap to maintaining the security level in the future.
- Ensuring interfaces with areas such as OCORA or TMS.
- Below figure depicts the basic structure of the cluster:
- The level of definition depends upon the actual topic. However it should be ensured that the EULYNX/RCA standards themselves are not affected by this.
- Below illustrations depict scope within RCA and EULYNX respectively:
Specification for harmonized security:
- Synchronization with OCORA is done to have a common understanding on basic requirements and methods, from a security standpoint.
- The result is the Cyber Security Guideline- which provides a general approach for analyzing threats and defining measures. This is harmonized between EULYNX/RCA and OCORA security clusters.
For a more in-depth overview please click here
To go back please click here