- Conventionally, Infrastructure Managers (IM'S) would provide signalling information to suppliers in the form of plans and textual documents.
- However, the limitation for the suppliers is the repetitive and painstaking process of interpreting this information for the IM and then returning the as-built information. Furthermore this repetitive process may also introduce errors, which leads to correction measures that could be avoided.
Scope of the cluster:
- The DataPrep (DP) clusters aims to develop a model for presenting the information needed to engineer a signalling system for specific yards.
- This information is fed directly to the supplier's engineering tool chain.
- After the supplier designs, tests and executes the system, the as-built information is directly returned to the IM's IT system.
- The benefits of EULYNX DP are listed below:
- Automate error prone processes related to information flow.
- Engineering capacity is better utilized.
- Facilitate Agile Production Process
- Provide the possibility of performing and mastering complex tasks.
For more information, please visit the following links: